What are the B2B opportunities in web3?
Some of these ideas were inspired from @alliancedao’s list of startup ideas!
Let’s jump right in. Here are 8 startup ideas you can get started with:
1. Onchain data analysis
Develop tools & services for analyzing onchain data.
Target various user segments and datasets, like NFTs and DeFi.
Create easy-to-use APIs and no-code platforms for diverse needs.
2. Payments over crypto rails
Stablecoin users are growing steadily.
Facilitating B2B crypto payments will be next step.
- Solve accounting & tax
- Smart triggers for payments
- Permissioning: secure & seamless
Leverage stablecoins like USDC and USDT for seamless transactions, less reliance on banks.
3. Productivity tools
Privacy & anti-censorship will be top priorities.
No more web2 companies like Github and notion to rule the co-working space.
A web3 notion, web3 google drive = Tools to reshape work & collaboration
4. Onboarding Web2 companies & traditional brands
Help web2 companies transform into web3.
- Navigating Web3 for Starbucks to Disney 🎢
- NFT minting, token-gate access, loyalty programs 💡
- Custom solutions for Web3-nativeness 🧩
5. Supply chain management
Blockchain brings transparency, tracks goods & prevents counterfeits.
@vechainofficial & @origin_trail are leading the way.
6. Identity verification
Blockchain-based ID solutions enhance security & privacy.
The issuers of verification credentials will be in great demand.
Check out @civickey & @evernym.
7. B2B DeFi platforms
More businesses are opting for decentralized finance,
like virtual credit cards and fast payments
@paystand offers cashless, frictionless B2B payments in web3.
8. Web3 marketing solutions
PR, Social Media, Community & More.
Many products are swamping into web3.
They need help to grow their community.
Like @coinboundio, @ninjapromoio, and @blockwiz_global.
Smoothie’s key takeaways
- Crypto B2B has massive potential.
- Embrace blockchain tech for better efficiency & cost savings.
- Regulatory clarity is crucial for adoption.